FOR YOU ---
POEMS by SANDRABIRTHDAY TIMESCOLOUR BLIND?DAILY RECIPEMIX A DRINK
WIERD LAWS INAUSTRALIACANADAUNITED KINGDOMUNITED STATES
1. It is illegal to wear hot pink hot pants after midday on a Sunday
2. It's an offence to possess 50kgs of potatoes in Western Australia
3. Taxi cabs in Queensland are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk
4. Bars are required to stable, water and feed the horses of their patrons
5. You must have a neck to knee swimsuit in order to swim at Brighton Beach (Melbourne)
6. The Summary Offences Act of 1966 deems it illegal to be heard by someone singing an obscene song. Does that include Taylor Swift? Oops...
7. It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burglar
8. It is illegal to dress up as Robin and Batman
9. Only licensed electricians may change a light bulb
10. It is illegal to be drunk in a pub
11. It is illegal to read someone's tarot or give them a psychic reading as these are forms of witchcraft
12. Having an article of disguise without a lawful excuse is illegal
13. In the Gold Coast, it is illegal for women to wear a bikini whose material exceeds six square inches. Good bye brazilian bikini bottoms!
14. It is illegal to leave your car keys inside an unattended vehicle
15. If advertising a lost or stolen item, you must include the caption "no questions will be asked." So does that mean that theives can get away with stolen goods?
16. Life sentences cannot exceed 25 years. Are we really that laid back?
17. If a urinal is not readily available, it is legal to urinate on the rear left tyre of your vehicle
18. In Melbourne, it is against the law to vacuum between 10pm and 7am during weekdays, and 10pm and 9am during weekends. Yep. We like our sleep.
19. Children aren't allowed to purchase cigarettes, but there is no law specifically stating that they cannot smoke them